|Date||Sep ,02 -Friday 3.00 PM -7.30 PM.
Sep -03- Satarday 3.00 PM – 7.30 PM
Sep-04 –Sunday 5.30 PM – 9.00 PM
Sep-05 –Monday 5.30 PM – 9.00 PM
|Last Date of Registration||September 1 (Thursday), 2016|
|Venue||Gelasia Hotel & Resort Ltd. Road-21,Hous
||Registration Fees||Tk 6000.00/Participant + 15% VAT
The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/ equipment, cost of venue, refreshment, certificate.
|BOOKING & CONTRACT:
As the number of seats are limited, participation in the program will be confirmed on first come first served basis on receipt of the participants.
Day 01: (3.00 pm to 7.30 pm)
- Changes at Income Tax law through National Budget (Finance bill 2016 & related SRO)..
- Salary Tax Assessment ,Filling of income Tax return under universal self Assessment procedure, reconciliation of wealth statement and life style statement.
- Calculation of Tax Taking into consideration of Tax investment Tax rebate with practical demonstration.
Day 02: (3.00 pm to 7.30 pm)
- Deduction of TAX at Source
- Minimum Tax as per Section 82 C
- Advance payment of Tax taking into consideration of Changes made in income Tax law through Finance Act ,2016 and related SRO
- Reconciliation of Wealth statement and life style statement.
- Withholding Tax return
- Delay interest calculation for late submission of return practical return fill-up.
- Filing of income Tax return under Universal Self Assessment Procedure.
Day -03 : (5.30 pm to 9.00 pm)
- The basics of VAT
- How does VAT work?
- How does VAT Chain Work?
- Place of Imposition.
- VAT operational Features.
- Designing VAT
- VAT Calculation Method.
- Variants of VAT
- Basics of new VAT online
- VAT Registration and Turnover Enlistment under new VAT online.
- VAT Calculation & Return Preparation under new VAT online.
- Basics of VAT Accounting
- Relation between VAT accounting and standard business accounting
- Differences between old and new VAT in relation to the above subject matters
Day-04 : (5.30 pm to 9.00 pm)
- Latest VAT changes in Fy (2016-17).
- VDS (Vat Deduction at Source)
- A-10 point Guide to VAT.
- Operational Procedure of New VAT Administration.
- Benefits of New VAT Act Taxpayer’s Perspective.
- Litigation Management
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Case study.
Question & Answer.
Certificate Distribution & Closing.